Greenhousing: Nurturing the next crop of leaders
It’s time for a grass roots change to the way we develop frontline leaders. They are vital to the success of any organisation. As the people who get their hands dirty, working with staff and interacting with customers they can make up 50% of your leaders, directly supervising up to 80% of your workforce.
If you want them to succeed you need to turn your organisation from an industrial age factory into a conceptual age ecosystem. Stop building an army of frontline managers and start nurturing a community of frontline leaders who can work in harmony with the nature of their teams.
- Change the way you think about developing leaders
- Identify the 7 focus areas for your development activities
- Understand the needs of Gen Y leaders
- Design a leader development strategy that gets results
- Follow 10 simple steps that will see your leaders bloom